NOTES, POLICIES and DISCLAIMERS
- The Deposit is nonrefundable. However, in case of need of cancelation because of Will Of God ( climate, something beyond control ) we can move the tour to another date. In case that is not possible, we will honor a CREDIT NOTE for the amount up to 2 years.
- The balance is paid in CASH. In case you cannot or do not want to make the payment in CASH, you can pay the balance via PAYPAL with a 7 % atop ( Amount taken away in Costa Rica with every transaction )
Disclaimers and security and safety advice
- Sailing Guanacaste is an intermediary tourism agency that connects the client with the direct operator and boat owners.
- We only work with boat providers that we consider offer the best boats, crews, tour scripts, staff and service onboard.
- The application of liability insurance is the responsibility of the boat owner and sailing Guanacaste is not responsible for incidents that may occur during the tour. We encourage our clients to verify again, once on board, that all proper safety measures are being taken into consideration including safety boats, life vests and other details
- We always encourage clients to communicate to the captain and crew about food allergies, any medical condition or any additional concern the clients might have.
Welcome aboard and enjoy your trip !