Papagayo Sunset Sailing Charter
Private Sunset Sailing from Papagayo and catamaran sailing charters from Papagayo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
Sailing Guanacaste has been operating the best private catamaran sailing charters in Papagayo and Guanacaste, and one of the most popular trips is the private sunset sailing charter, which takes clients on a 4 hour sailing journey through the waters of the Gulf and the Peninsula.
While we serve great service, including drinks, food, snorkeling gear, paddle boards and food items, we go beyond the typical party boat scene, since we always try to offer a real high quality sailing trip and showing clients the natural beauty of the Papagayo Peninsula.
The tour departs from the beach at most hotels in Papagayo and returns just after the sunset, at around 6 PM in the afternoon. Actually, watching or taking photos of the amazing sunsets is one of the main highlights of the catamaran sunset cruise.
The sunset charter tour includes:
– Drinks and meals
– Snorkeling, paddle boards and fishing rods.
– Visit natural, remote and beautiful sites.
– Watching the sunset while enjoying a delicious cocktail onboard.
Characteristics of the tour:
The sunset sailing charter is a 4 hour nature focused sailing trip, during which you will enjoy open bar, food items, great service on a beautiful catamaran. You will also be able to enjoy the amazing sunsets that normally happen in the Papagayo Peninsula and the Gulf of Papagayo.
Itinerary of the private charter:
The sunset private charter departs from the beach as 2 PM and returns at 6 PM.
- Best catamarans and great crew and service
- Open bar and food accordingly
- Snorkeling, paddle boards, fishing rods
- Visiting beautiful natural spots in a real private sailing trip
Pick up included:
Four Seasons Papagayo
El Mangroove Papagayo
Planet Hollywood Papagayo
All hotels in Papagayo
- Private catamaran charters
- More about Sailing in Papagayo